Isabelle M. Antongiorgi
Isabelle Antongiorgi is a partner at Dunham LLP. She has extensive experience in complex commercial litigation and appeals, before federal and state courts and arbitral forums. She has a broad commercial practice, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, in a wide array of commercial disputes concerning contracts, fiduciary law, trademarks and copyright, trade secrets, and corporate and partnership law.
Ms. Antongiorgi provides aggressive, result-oriented, first-rate representation for her clients. In addition to negotiating numerous favorable settlements for her clients, she has obtained verdicts which have been recognized as some of the highest in the State of Texas and has secured take-nothing judgments on behalf of clients defending against multi-million dollar claims.
Examples of representations include:
- Obtained multi-million-dollar judgment in client's favor in investor fraud litigation in state court
- Represented one of two equity holders of limited liability company with substantial intellectual property holdings in business divorce litigation. Suit was settled on confidential terms.
- Represented equity holder in breach of contract action alleging wrongful conversion of the equity interest by other equity holders in arbitration. The claims were settled on confidential terms.
- Represented Texas company in breach of contract litigation in federal court in Atlanta, Georgia. The claims were settled on confidential terms.
- Represented retailer in copyright infringement litigation. The claims were settled early in the ligation on confidential terms.
- Successfully Represented corporation in federal court in trademark and Lanham Act false advertising litigation. Suit was settled on confidential terms.
- Successfully represented bankruptcy trustee in a fraudulent transfer adversary proceeding involving a large real estate firm with properties across the South and Southeast United States.
- Obtained a final judgment of no liability on behalf of a publicly traded Canadian-based company and its subsidiaries after a two-week bench trial in an $80 million fraudulent transfer adversary proceeding brought by a Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustee.
Isabelle M. Antongiorgi
- Commercial Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Business Disputes
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Copyright Infringement
- Trademark Infringement
- Shareholder Disputes
- LLC Disputes
- Business Divorces
- Trade Secrets Litigation
- Noncompete Agreements
- Nondisclosure and Confidentiality Agreements
- Business Torts
- Tortious interference with contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- University of Michigan Law School at Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- J.D. - 2007
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- M.A. - 2007
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2001
- Supreme Court of Texas, 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas