Knowledgeable Guidance Concerning Employment Disputes
The Texas employment attorneys at Dunham LLP have over 30 years of combined experience handling employment litigation for employees and employers. Our lawyers regularly litigate employment disputes including:
- Breach of employment contracts
- Failure to provide stock options
- Noncompete agreement disputes
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination, including age, sex and national origin discrimination
- On-the-job injuries
- Wrongful termination where the employee refuses to commit an illegal act
- Overtime and wage matters
- Whistleblower and retaliatory discharge
Contact Us Regarding Your Employment Dispute
Depending upon the circumstances, our firm provides incentive-based fee arrangements. Unlike many larger firms, Dunham LLP frequently offers clients the benefits of contingency fee arrangements or a hybrid fee arrangement (a combination of reduced hourly rates and reduced contingency rates).
When you need effective and aggressive representation from a lawyer experienced regarding an employment dispute, we are here to help. Contact us online to discuss your case or call our Austin office at 512-764-3986.