Copyright Infringement Disputes
A copyright protects creative works and is a valuable intellectual property right and asset. A copyright infringement action requires a plaintiff to prove ownership of a valid copyright and actionable copying by the defendant of elements of the work that are original.
The attorneys at Dunham LLP, in Austin, Texas, have litigated all types of intellectual property matters. If your copyrighted materials and ideas are being used without permission, we have experience enforcing copyrights of companies and individuals.
We Have Litigated Copyright Infringement Claims For Many Different Creative Works
Through the years, our copyright infringement attorneys have handled disputes involving many different kinds of creative works. Clients who have turned to us for representation in this area are companies and individuals from the software, computer peripherals, gaming, architecture, recreational and fashion industries. Copyright laws protect the following original works:
- Websites for businesses, organizations and individuals
- Software that helps you with your business
- Designs within many industries, including medical and fashion
- Press releases created by you to promote your products and brand
- Literary works that cannot be published anywhere else unless you give permission
- Architecture, in order to ensure that your plans are not stolen or illegally duplicated
- Music and film, including jingles and documentaries
We are ready to protect your creative ideas and enforce your copyrights.
Contact Us Regarding Your Copyright Infringement Claim
Put our experience on your side when you need a lawyer to handle copyright litigation. Unlike larger firms, we can be flexible regarding fee arrangements.
Dunham LLP frequently offers clients the benefits of creative hourly rate structures and contingency or success fee arrangements. For a consultation with one of our copyright infringement lawyers, contact us by email or by calling 512-615-1255.