Resolving Intellectual Property Disputes
Patents, trade secrets, copyrights and trademarks are assets that provide their owner with great financial value and competitive advantage. For this reason, when intellectual property assets are infringed or misappropriated, an immediate response is required.
At Dunham LLP, our attorneys are experienced in enforcing the intellectual property rights of companies and individuals who are owners of the intellectual property. Our litigation experience includes representing companies, partnerships and individuals on claims of:
- Patent infringement suits — fighting businesses and individuals that illegally take or use your patented inventions
- Copyright infringement matters — taking on individuals who use your copyrights without your permission
- Infringement on trademarks — obtaining injunctions and monetary damages from infringers who have made unauthorized use of your trademarks, logos and product appearance
- Trade secret misappropriation — advocating for you if your trade secrets are improperly and illegally acquired or used
- Breach of nondisclosure agreements — dealing with the misuse of confidential and proprietary information
Many Industries, Technologies Benefit From Our Skills
We have represented patent, trademark and copyright owners from the following technologies and industries:
- Medical devices
- Computer peripherals
- Security systems
- Testing and measurement systems
- Recreational products
Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to help you and your company protect what belongs to you.
Careful Handling Of Your Intellectual Property Claim
We help protect your company’s intellectual property. Our firm offers flexibility regarding fee arrangements and creative hourly rate structures and contingency fee arrangements. For a consultation, contact us online or by calling 512-764-3986.